It’s Time To Om Outside!
One of yoga’s (many) beauties is it can literally be done anywhere. And it turns out nature enhances your practice in an entirely different way than a studio does. Held outdoors by the bay, Soulila’s monthly Rise and Soulshine events offer a unique atmosphere to relax and make new friends. When you leave the four walls of a studio, all of your senses wake up—scent, sight, and touch activate parts of the brain that make you more present.
SOULILA’S MONTHLY EVENT KICKS OFF 2016!
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque ls et quasi architit aut fugit.
RECAP | COSTA RICA RETREAT
On February 11, 2016 Soulila held its first retreat on the breath taking pacific coast of Costa Rica!
CREATE YOUR OWN SOULILA EXPERIENCE
What Our Friends Are Saying
- "An incredible experience. Amazing scenery flows with ambient live music to create a truly memorable aura of relaxation. The yogis are extremely talented as they guide all skill levels through a comprehensive and eye opening session."Wyatt Krapf
- "I've been practicing yoga for a couple of years and Soulila's sunrise class is my FAVORITE yoga event out there! The instructors are incredible, Jessie is a wonderful yogi and just the loveliest person! This is perfect for all levels, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and it's an amazing workout. I definitely recommend trying this out, I'm sure I'll be there! Five stars all around!"Kristin D.
- "Never thought I would be talking about how much I enjoy yoga! There's nothing like emptying your mind of everything going on around you and refilling it with positive vibes."Cole Monahan
- "Really enjoy the yoga sessions here! The instructors are full of energy and that rubs off on the class, keeping you motivated and excited for each session. Also the location is amazing, doing yoga by the water in the middle of Miami with a good group, doesn't get any better."Lisa B.
- "Dani & Jessie are awesome instructors, plus the outdoors component make this definitely outside of the typical yoga experience. Wish it was more frequent than once monthly (currently every second Saturday of the month) but maybe as the concept grows & expands there will be opportunities to attend more frequently :)"Erik taylor
- "Soulshine was amazing! I've been wanting to try yoga for a while and heard good things about this and decided to give it a try. I could not of asked for a better first experience! Right on the water with blue sunny skies above and palm trees everywhere, it was perfect. The instructors were really helpful and talked to me before to give me some pointers and came around a lot to fix my form on most poses. What made it really cool was it had a whole pre/post class social event with live music and food and drinks and everyone there was super friendly. Will definitely be returning for the next event."Erik Bisson